Welcome!

We are seven TV & Media Production students from IT Carlow and as part of our coursework we were assigned to come up with a blog.
And so 'Ctrl Alt Cinema' was born. We plan on bringing you reviews and opinions on the films which you may have missed!
So, with out much further ado..

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Antichrist


The antichrist is about a couple who after the death of there child retreat to a cabin in the woods where their growing insanity becomes manifest in strange visions and increased vilence and sexual behaviour.
The film is supposed to be a horror film, but i didn't think so after I watched it!
the first hour has to be the most boring thing I have ever watched in my life and the last hour is hard to watch and made me feel a little bit sick.
Willem Dafoe (acted as the green goblen in spiderman) was 1 of the 2 only cast in the film, himself and Charlotte Gainsberg.
The film sort of made sense to me untill a random fox in the forest turns away from eating itself and says to Willem Dafoe 'Caos Rains'. Random I tought, but I guess there where both strange people so seeing a talking fox and weird sexual and vilent behaviour became normal.
I think the film was shocking bad and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Its a waste of 2 hours of your life. Well it was for me anyway.
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment